Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Aftermarket Cycles

Default Aftermarket Cycles

I wanted to introduce myself, I am Mark Yeoman of Aftermarket Cycle. We are excited to sponsor the Ninja 250 Class along with several racers from the WMRRA group.

We are a local dealer with a large web presence through our site www.aftermarketcycles.com

If you have any needs we are happy to give you the best "deal" we can.

The following riders will be racing with the "Aftermarket Cycle" logo on their bikes this upcoming season. This is a great opportunity for us to support some local talent.

Tim O'Mahony (Ninja 250)
    Sean Galt (Ninja 250)
    Adam Granzer (Ninja 250)
    Jim Paulsen (Ninja 250)
    Jason Hurrell (2005 ZX10R)

I have set a discount code for all WMRRA member to use for any products you may be interested in. You can visit www.aftermarketcycles.com to view some of the available products we offer. If you need something that is not listed on the site please contact me directly at 586-524-7888.

The discount code is "WMRRA" this can be entered at checkout to receive a 14% discount from MSRP. Offer valid through January 1st, 2011.

** Prices listed on site are subject to change and you need to be ready to provide proof of WMRRA membership to qualify for discount **

Thanks,

Mark Yeoman | Aftermarket Cycles | Seattle WA
    W: www.aftermarketcycles.com P: 586-524-7888

Welcome Mark, super happy to have you on the WMRRA happy bus for 2011 !
    Please support the following companies that have graciously sponsored me throughout this season:
    *WEIGRACING*
    *AFTERMARKETCYCLES.com* *REDLINE MOTORSPORTS* * SHOEI HELMETS* *2 WHEEL PODCAST* *Vortex*
    *Hazardous Racing* *T-n-T Specialties* *SoCalSupermoto* *Pit Posse* *KT'S ALL STAR GYMNASTICS* *Dunlop* *MISSION BAY AUTOMOTIVE* *TOXIC MOTO RACING* *ON TRACK WELLNESS*

Mark,

good on you for coming on board in 2011.
    Attn WMRRA members:- Mark's a great guy and parts/ accessories arrive real quick!! I'll be out there pushing www.aftermarketcycles.com this year!

Cheers

I'll add my .02 as well. All parts ordered came quick and as promised. Hotbodies, K&N, Woodcraft, etc. More products being added on a regular basis too. Check them out for some great deals!

Jim
    Jim Paulsen
    WMRRA #83

Thumbs up

I have been involved in the industy in some way or another since 1981. In all those years, I have never done business with anyone as eager or helpful as Mark. He is class A #1 in my book. Parts show up fast, prices are rock bottom, and if he doesn't have it, JUST ASK! Everytime I ask, he gets the parts I want on the way in a heartbeat.

And the discounts he is offering WMRRA racers....well, let's just say that you all are "sponsored" riders!!!

Mark rocks, and I will be proudly flying the Aftermarket Cycles decals on my bikes in 2011!

TimO
    "Inside every old man there's a young man screaming what the hell happened?!" - Claud Jinks #314

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

"These go to eleven" - Nigel Tufnel

Mark, Thanks VERY much for joining the WMRRA family!
    WMMRA #174
    Thanks to:
    Lynnwood Motoplex, HMC Racing and my wife