Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
Spokane aftermath?

Default Spokane aftermath?

I was unable to make this weekend's Spokane races. I heard that my good friend Mitch went down in his first 650SS expert race but is OK. Anything else I missed?

You didn't hear the news about Khalil Mohmed?

I heard a rumor but didn't want to redistribute it, and didn't have any specifics. As a fellow Novice I wanted to know if someone I knew had crashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason H View Post
    You didn't hear the news about Khalil Mohmed?
    I heard of this as well from a fellow novice who was on track at the time. I've been waiting to hear anything on the situation as I wasnt able to get up there this weekend.

I think we are all waiting for an update from the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason H View Post
    I think we are all waiting for an update from the club.

yup....considering at the moment there is more info on facebook than the clubs website

WMRRA Board of Directors

Please understand the club's perspective of providing information at this time, accurate or not. I am sure that an official announcement will be made as soon as all relevant and pertinent information has been received. It is a terrible situation, it would behoove the club (and by extension its members) to keep any speculation and "unofficial communications" to a minimum. I'm not acting in an official capacity, I just want to make sure that any communication on a club resource is accurate, fair, and respectful to everyone involved.
    WMRRA #217
    MotoBits Precision Motorcycle Parts, now with Ninja 250 rearsets!
    Seattle Cycle Center
    “‘In the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell
    “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.” - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by pscook View Post
    Please understand the club's perspective of providing information at this time, accurate or not. I am sure that an official announcement will be made as soon as all relevant and pertinent information has been received. It is a terrible situation, it would behoove the club (and by extension its members) to keep any speculation and "unofficial communications" to a minimum. I'm not acting in an official capacity, I just want to make sure that any communication on a club resource is accurate, fair, and respectful to everyone involved.
    Well said +1