Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
WTB: Womens leather suit
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Junior Member BlondeBiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Issaquah, WA
    Posts
    4

    Default WTB: Womens leather suit

    Hey there -

    I'm going to be doing my first track day this season - I'm looking for either a 1 pc or 2 pc leather suit.

    I'm 5'6 or 5'7 about 145 lbs... let me know if you have anything!


  2. #2
    BigMan on a little bike MotoWerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Auburn, WA. USA
    Posts
    430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeBiker View Post
    Hey there -

    I'm going to be doing my first track day this season - I'm looking for either a 1 pc or 2 pc leather suit.

    I'm 5'6 or 5'7 about 145 lbs... let me know if you have anything!


    We have a few suits that may work. I will have to talk to my wife first and post back here afterwards.

    We have a two 1-piece and a 2 piece.
    -Dave

    www.TheMotoWerx.com


    "I live my life in a confused haze, only to be interrupted by moments of brilliance..."

  3. #3

    Default

    Congrats on your first track day...it's addicting....VERY!

  4. #4
    Temp Retirement MadManx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    918

    Default

    Leigh! I'm surprised it has taken you this long to hit the track. You will love it!

  5. #5
    Junior Member BlondeBiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Issaquah, WA
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoWerx View Post
    We have a few suits that may work. I will have to talk to my wife first and post back here afterwards.

    We have a two 1-piece and a 2 piece.

    yes do let me know

  6. #6
    Junior Member BlondeBiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Issaquah, WA
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadManx View Post
    Leigh! I'm surprised it has taken you this long to hit the track. You will love it!

    im super duper excited

  7. #7
    BigMan on a little bike MotoWerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Auburn, WA. USA
    Posts
    430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeBiker View Post
    yes do let me know
    Got a brand new one from Veloce'

    They are a new player on the block (a friend of mine) they have only bee tried on.

    The quality is great, better than most suits. You'll have to check it out.
    -Dave

    www.TheMotoWerx.com


    "I live my life in a confused haze, only to be interrupted by moments of brilliance..."

  8. #8

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •