Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
NW Endurance Race Series

Default NW Endurance Race Series

Where can I get information for the NW Endurance Race Series? Or who do I need to contact to get information about the NW Endurance Race Series?

We have a team that wants to race the entire NW Endurance series, in hopes of winning the Lightweight class. I want to make sure we register with the proper people and have all our ducks in order.

I also just noticed that WMRRA has canceled races this weekend at Spokane and there is doubt about future races at Spokane, so does that mean the only endurance races are the June and October endurance races at PIR?

Thanks
    Darren
    DRC Racing
    OMRRA #11
    Sponsors:
    Vicious Cycle - Portland Oregon // Pacific Super Sport Riders // GP Suspension // Photographer Jon Fitch // Suomy Helmets // Motorex // LeoVince // Sidi // Lockhart Phillips USA // Woodcraft

The new "Northwest E Cup Administrator" is Dan McBroom (replacing Rich Hill, who had been doing that job for the last few seasons). Dan's contact info, from www.wmrra.com/contact.html, is:

(253)288-0385
    mcbrooms@comcast.net

Cheers,
    -tim