Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Good news! Update on Chris Armantrout - Saturday Airlift
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Good news! Update on Chris Armantrout - Saturday Airlift

Hello Everyone,

After a very sad and painful first weekend of racing, I am very happy to announce that WMRRA Racer Chris Armantrout #177 who was Air lifted on Saturday will be going home today!
    Chris had sustained some potentially serious injurers and was being held in ICU for two days. The Doctors and staff at Harborview have been working hard for us this weekend. It is great news that Chris and Tatiana will be going home today. Chris will be on light duty for 4 weeks and like a racer cant wait to get back out to the track.

Chris and Tatiana would like to thank everyone at WMRRA for their prayers and the many people that helped with their trailer and belongings.
    A big THANK YOU from Chris to the staff who helped him at the crash site he and Tatiana are very thankful for the way they were treated.

Chris is a racer who comes from California, He has raced with many organizations. This was his first time racing with us and you made him feel like part of our family, Way to go WMRRA!
    Joshua Ellingson
    President XLSR Racing
    169 WMRRA,166 AMA
    www.xlsrracing.com
    Chaplain RFC
    www.teamrfc.org

Aurora Suzuki
    Max RPM
    GP Suspension
    R-Tech Race Fuel
    Zlock Racing
    LP Racing
    Power Stands
    Fulmer Helmets
    Performance Coatings
    Pirelli Tires
    Woodcraft
    M4

Good to hear, Cya soon Chris!
    WMMRA #174
    Thanks to:
    Lynnwood Motoplex, HMC Racing and my wife

Faster Tire Changer than Rider richmeyer's Avatar

Good to hear some positive news this morning. Glad you're doing well Chris!
    Never let your lack of talent limit your ambition, except on the racetrack...

Right On! Glad to hear you're heading home Chris!
    Jake

Member- Board of Directors XB9Racer's Avatar

Great news! Heal up fast.
    Hope to see you back at the track soon.
    Jeff "Penguin" Wieand
    Formerly WMRRA #69
    WMRRA BoD

Chris, I am so glad you are heading home! I enjoyed meeting you at 2-fast and was happy to see your trailer in the pits Saturday morning. I was behind you Saturday when the accident happened and I thought about you the rest of the day. So relieved when I heard you were doing ok. I hope to see you soon!
    Monica Wallace

This is great news! Chris stopped me to introduce himself on saturday morning. A class act, i'm glad to see he is recovering well. Always nice to see strangers packing up his stuff and his trailor. I think he and his wife will be suprised when they see the wmrra staff and racers, had packed away his belongings. See you soon Chris.

Darren
    db
    WMRRA #935 - Newb Round 2...

Retired WMRRA Photographer

Thoughts and prayers are with you. If you need anything during your recovery I am sure that myself or other WMRRA community support will be there for you.

Glad to hear you are healing and home. Lots vit C,E and b-12. Sucky backside rain storms.

Default Chris...Good News,

Glad there was a silver lining on your cloud this weekend, heal quick, see you soon!
    V/R,
    JD
    WMRRA#82
    Relict Racing