Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Status of Claud Jinks - WMRRA #314 - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

RIP Claude.

The world is a smaller place today.

Bateman

Words cannot possibly express how I am feeling right now.

Claud was a great person and will be missed very much.

Godspeed.

RIP Claude... my prayers for his family and our racing family.

My heart aches for Claud's family. Our prayers are with his family and friends. My most sincere condolences. RIP Claud and GOD Speed brother! You will be missed!!!

Mario Alvarez, Sr.
    AKA - Little Mario's Dad
    www.younggunracer.com

My heart felt condolences to Claud, his family and the WMRRA racing community. A sad loss for all, I have known Claud for over 20 years.. pretty sure he entered the world the way he left it, on two wheels... God speed now my friend.

Dave Roosevelt
    Last edited by ducsea; 04-04-2010 at 07:45 PM.

RIP Claude... You will be missed

Prayers go out to Family and friends.

-The Moon's

Never knew him personally but I consider any fellow racer a close friend... very sad day.

RIP Claude and my thoughts go out to his family.

Default Claud

R.i.p Claud,im so sad to hear this,my deepest condelences to the family and friends

very very sad day... godspeed Claud.

WMRRA Board of Directors

After working closely with Claud the last three years, I am struck by how much this hurts. I miss my friend and my mentor. I only hope that he knows how much I appreciated his extremely well-placed comments and suggestions. His impact on my life will never fade and I only hope that I can live up to his expectations of me. He set the bar very high, and I was so proud to get that lopsided smile out of him whenever I could.

I picked his brain whenever I could, especially about nutrition. If you followed his medical issues last year, you knew that he was working very hard to get fit and be ready to race competitively on his "dinosaur" CBR9XX. For posterity, here is the last line from the last email that I received from him. for once he was concise and to the point, no rambling on about near misses and whatnot. Enjoy-

You don't need to join any diet club or buy overpriced diet foods, etc. Read nutrition labels. Eat like a Neanderthal. No processed foods, no saturated fats. Run, stretch, lift, push, pull, drink, sleep. Easy.
    Rest easy my friend, we'll take care of the little stuff down here.
    WMRRA #217
    MotoBits Precision Motorcycle Parts, now with Ninja 250 rearsets!
    Seattle Cycle Center
    “‘In the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell
    “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.” - Charles Darwin