Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Irnie's Eastern Canada Superbike Documentary 2009: AMP Nova Scotia

View Poll Results: Would you watch the next Ontario episode after watching the AMP Nova Scotia Episode?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I really enjoyed the AMP Episode, and look forward to the Ontario Episode.

2 100.00%
  • No, the episode was too long and boring.. I will not watch the next Ontario Episode.

0 0%
  • The AMP Episode was decent, so I might watch the Ontario Episode when it's available.

0 0%

Default Irnie's Eastern Canada Superbike Documentary 2009: AMP Nova Scotia

Irnieracing presents Marcel Irnie's Eastern Canada Superbike ONLINE HD VIDEO Documentary 2009: Atlantic Motorsports Park, Nova Scotia.

"CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO"

"Marcel Irnie's quest for success in the Armour Bodies Amateur Sport Bike class of the Parts Canada Superbike Series brought him to Atlantic Motorsport Park (AMP) in Shubenacadie, NS. As a lone privateer, the West Kelowna, BC native made the arduous seven day journey by himself. Irnie arrived the week prior to the Parts Canada National to participate in the regional races at AMP. This race weekend was used to regain his fitness and prepare the machinery for the National race. Using race worn tires, Irnie rode conservatively, bringing his lap times into the 1:12's, placing 4th, 5th, and 3rd.

After a week of rest and preparation, Irnie was eager to go to battle in the National race. With some exuberance and fresh tires, Irnie pulled off a scorching 1:10.8; good enough for second in his class. This lap time would have been fast enough to qualify in the top ten in the "Pro Superpole" against Factory Teams. Post qualifying dyno readings showed that his 2008 ZX-6R was only delivering 99 horsepower at the rear wheel, when the bike should have been putting out 116rwhp. Despite being well down on power and grappling with a faulty steering stabilizer, Irnie went into the final with great anticipation..." cdnsuperbike.com

Marcel films his entire 10,000 Mile journey from the "second person perspective," with a unique film style he likes to call "active editing." The irnie.com online film quality is amazing at 720p High Definition.

Marcel films randomly and talks with fellow racers and crew including Brian Blaauwendraat, Jim Brooks, Bodie Edie, Todd McLean, Steve Crevier, Jodi Christie, Billy Shields, Brett McCormick, and Efram Ellenbogen.

After Nova Scotia, Marcel visits Kreater Custom Motorcycles in Mississauga Ontario for rest and repair. The adventure continues to Shannonville Ontario where Marcel must camp four weeks in a field, until the final national in September.

Irnieracing.com has doubled in size with December's record breaking viewership of 6466 Page Views and 2118 Unique Visitors. January 2010 is "On Fire" with 3732 Unique Visitors, with 8131 page views in 20 days. Irnieracing.com was created in June 2009 and has so far received 14,633 unique visitors in only 6 1/2 months. 2010 looks to be a great year... Good time to be a sponsor! hint hint

Irnieracing.com is sponsored by AMSOIL Synthetics, Arrow Truck Caps, Go Pro Camera, Kreater Customs, Magna-Tech Services, Munro Cylinder Heads, Tyrsox Tirewarmers and Valley Moto Sport.

Sincerely

Marcel Irnie
    AMSOIL Synthetics Dealer
    info@irnieracing.com
    Kelowna BC, Canada

AMSOIL Synthetics ..... www.lubedealer.com/irnieracing
    Team IrnieRacing ........ www.irnieracing.com

Great video Irnie! You have too much free time...

Quote Originally Posted by k2ak View Post
    Great video Irnie! You have too much free time...
    haha.. i'm running out of free time.. I recently spent 15 hours sanding and fiberglass repair on three sets of body work.. doh! I'm getting in way over my head.. two gas tanks too. I'm gonna paint white and black!

SHANNONVILLE ONTARIO EPISODE is now available at irnieracing.com

AMSOIL-sponsored motorcycle road racer Marcel Irnie spent 6 weeks out east in the latter part of the summer to compete in the final two rounds of the Parts Canada Superbike Series. A hard crash ended his race on August 9th in Shubenacadie, Nova Scotia. He then made his way back to Shannonville, Ontario and lived in a tent until the race weekend of September 3 – 6! Such is the life of a privateer! Unfortunately Marcel didn’t have much better luck in the final round.

There’s no question that Marcel was very competitive this year, but poor luck and mechanical issues robbed him of valuable points. With the proper financial backing and competitive equipment we see Marcel vying for the series title in this class next year.

Marcel films randomly from the 'Second Person Perspective' and talks with fellow racers and crew including:
    Brett McCormick, Jordon Szoke, Andrew Nelson, Steve Crevier, Bodie Edie, Cody Matechuk, Billy Shields, Efram Ellenbogen, Royce McLean, Jodi Christie, Sebastien Tremblay, Marcos Dongarra, Pascal Picotte, and the Go Lo Girls.

Everyone can also download the original Video File, for none-compressed 720p HD footage.

Shannonville 2009 CDN Superbike HD Documentary Part 1 1280x720, 644.47MB

Shannonville 2009 CDN Superbike HD Documentary Part 2 1280x720, 661.35MB

To download Original Video file on Vimeo website, simply sign up as free member, and click the download button (bottom right) on video page.

As always, love the videos Marcel
    WMMRA #174
    Thanks to:
    Lynnwood Motoplex, HMC Racing and my wife

The pics are pretty awesome too...

Support those who support the sport!

Woodcraft/Armour Bodies- Bell Helmets - KFG Racing - Dunlop - Vortex

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiabloRacing View Post
    The pics are pretty awesome too...
    hey thanks.

Is everyone ready for April 3rd?

Somehow...even with a long winter, I am still! in a rush to be ready. Running a race program is no easy task.

2008zx6r motor is still on the bench. New pistons/rings and main/rod bearings.

Waiting on ebay oil cooler for the 05zx6rr. Finally finished repairing two sets of 05zx body work. Freshly painted pearl white, with black underbelly, that has green flake. hehe That should be enough Kawi green for contingency in Canada. mmm.. shouldn't matter, they don't pay back to 2005.

It certainly takes longer to order parts, when sponsors must be obtained first. I wouldn't be able to survive paying retail anywho!

I am finally going to see how great Brembo is. I ordered a Brembo 19RCS for my 05zx6rr. I only use one finger, and my 05zx brakes suck compared to my 2008zx6r. I'm not sure what trigger ratio I will use, as they recommend 19x18 for track. However, I bet the 19x20 will work great for my one finger technique.

Extreme Pro brake pads from EBC, will make a huge difference as-well. I look forward to out-braking some of you guys! hehe

I am also purchasing the Stealth GPS lap timer. Finally!!! I will have a lap timer.

I have been running two seasons with no lap timer, and I think this is a big disadvantage. I don't get any feedback from my laps. Looking at the AMB board after does little for improvement. With sector times, I will be able to produce faster lines, and find my ultimate lap with fastest sector times combined.

Oh, almost forgot. I sold the 'cory built trailer,' for $2000 and I am finalizing a sponsorship deal with a Canadian trailer manufacture this week!

Finally, I will have a trailer that does not leak water, or have electrical issues... and wheels falling off!

With a 16x7 trailer, I might have enough room to bring my RMZ 450.. my first pitbike
    Last edited by irnieracing; 03-15-2010 at 10:25 PM.