Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
WTB a Track bike for 2010

Default WTB a Track bike for 2010

I am interested in purchasing a track bike , prefer 600's and I am interested it being priced < 1.8k . The bike should be mechanically good, must not involve work of any sorts. I dont care how old it is , but must not need work of any sorts.

http://www.wmrra.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9964

95 Honda CBR 600 F3, mechanically very solid, TFS race ready, comes with two boxes of spares, bunch of tires, everything you need in a track bike package, right at your price point of $1800. All it needs is an oil change and it's ready to go. Last ran it September 23rd at 2-Fast. You can email me at satanspetferret@gmail.com if you're interested.

Sam, is that you?

Default ^

^ nope

I realize you said no work of any sorts, but... I have a '00 GSXR750, tons of spares, forks originally done by GP, then refreshed by Dave Alexander, Elka rear, spare wheels w/rotors, fully race prepped...blah blah blah, tons of spares. One minor issue.. needs gear box refreshed. As is, $1K for everthing. The parts are worth more than that on ebay. I just don't have the time.

Quote Originally Posted by redrider2 View Post
    I realize you said no work of any sorts, but... I have a '00 GSXR750, tons of spares, forks originally done by GP, then refreshed by Dave Alexander, Elka rear, spare wheels w/rotors, fully race prepped...blah blah blah, tons of spares. One minor issue.. needs gear box refreshed. As is, $1K for everthing. The parts are worth more than that on ebay. I just don't have the time.
    ^^ holy hell, the spares alone are worth more than that on ebay. A gearbox refresh is only a few hundred in labor. You'd be a fool not to pick this up!
    Chris Sarbora #64
    Studio819 Photography

Wide open 'til you see God...

hi: i have a 650sv twin with a 744 big bore kit, it has every thing on it to make it race ready. yellow in color raced under #777 email me at adraw@aol.com or 206-909-6397 if you might be interested. this is a turn key complete race set up. kirby