Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
Rick Perrault update? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by k2ak View Post
    Huh? Just for crystal clear clarification. I did not tuck the front. I was taking my normal line and hit from the side. No worries though....
    Seriously? Glad you found it necessary to take the time and clarify so that we're all "crystal clear" on what happened. Pretty insensitive and distasteful that you'd find the need to justify anything versus being concerned about a fellow racer, father, and husband IMO. No worries though...
    Dave Landes
    WMRRA #45

Sponsors/Supporters:
    Brothers' Powersports
    Dunlop
    Takai Racing
    Optimum Performance Rider Training
    Mike Velasco Racing

My prayers are with Rick and his family for a very speedy recovery. It was nice to see Kevin out in the second start of the race, I was surprised and pleased.....For the record there where no "front end tucks" like previously reported in this thread, it was close racing in 750 SBK and I was unfortunate enough to see it all pan out in what semed like slow motion (long enough to say oh s**t this isn't good) for a moment and then way to fast to take in.

Quote Originally Posted by daveyboy_045 View Post
    Seriously? Glad you found it necessary to take the time and clarify so that we're all "crystal clear" on what happened. Pretty insensitive and distasteful that you'd find the need to justify anything versus being concerned about a fellow racer, father, and husband IMO. No worries though...
    uh WTF?

Double WTF!!

If people can discuss a post crash search for a memory card, I think a first hand account from the rider involved is no where near out of order. Chill!
    John Kaiser

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

As Dave mentioned Rick is doing well considering and is being moved out of ICU, he is joking with everyone which is GREAT to hear.
    Rick also wanted to pass on his THANKS and APPRECIATION for all of those who helped out so there was nothing that Kelly had to worry about other than being with Rick.
    THANKS to this AWESOME Family!

Luke
    Last edited by Ex Presidente; 10-06-2009 at 03:55 PM.

Seriously Dave what's your problem? There was nothing insensitve or distasteful in what Kevin was explaining and I'm sure he feels horrible about the whole situation as any of us would. You my friend need to relax and maybe even offer Kevin an apology for your insensitive remarks above!

Luke thanks for the update. Sounds like things will end up ok.

Without question I over-reacted and for that I do apologize. The people and the organization as a whole up here are most assuredly what makes this club what it is, and a great organization at that.

Probably just some things said at the track that I took out of context, bottom line - it was far from tactful on my part, Kevin deserved benefit of the doubt, and knowing Rick, I'm sure he probably wouldn't have agreed with my comments either.

To echo what Luke said, thanks to EVERYONE at the track for their efforts and for making the best of a trying situation for everyone involved.
    Dave Landes
    WMRRA #45

Sponsors/Supporters:
    Brothers' Powersports
    Dunlop
    Takai Racing
    Optimum Performance Rider Training
    Mike Velasco Racing

Without question I over-reacted and for that I do apologize. The people and the organization as a whole up here are most assuredly what makes this club what it is, and a great organization at that.

Probably just some things said at the track that I took out of context, bottom line - it was far from tactful on my part, Kevin deserved benefit of the doubt, and knowing Rick, I'm sure he probably wouldn't have agreed with my comments either.

To echo what Luke said, thanks to EVERYONE at the track for their efforts and for making the best of a trying situation for everyone involved.
    Very cool on your part Dave and I like everyone on here wish Rick a speedy recovery! Keep us posted when you can.

Good to hear Luke, thanks.
    db
    WMRRA #935 - Newb Round 2...

Retired WMRRA Photographer