Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Rick Perrault update? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Luke, is he able to have non family visitors?

Hey Louie - They are asking for No Visitors at this time, plus it sounds like he may be going home today.

Thanks luke!

Member- Board of Directors XB9Racer's Avatar

GREAT NEWS!!!
    Jeff "Penguin" Wieand
    Formerly WMRRA #69
    WMRRA BoD

Talked to Rick today. He got out of surgery and was back to his room late this afternoon. Use of his left arm is kinda immobilized from the broken collarbone and they performed surgery on his right hand today, so he's kinda out two hands and hurtin' a little in that department but sounds GREAT (despite being a bit groggy from the meds). He's in good spirits, his typical self really, doesn't remember anything about the event. There's a small chance thay may let him go home tonight, more likely tomorrow.
    Dave Landes
    WMRRA #45

Sponsors/Supporters:
    Brothers' Powersports
    Dunlop
    Takai Racing
    Optimum Performance Rider Training
    Mike Velasco Racing

excellent news, Dave!
    WMMRA #174
    Thanks to:
    Lynnwood Motoplex, HMC Racing and my wife

Quote Originally Posted by daveyboy_045 View Post
    Use of his left arm is kinda immobilized from the broken collarbone and they performed surgery on his right hand today, so he's kinda out two hands and hurtin' a little in that department
    Rick should get in touch with Big Dave. He's got a good list of clever ways to ask someone to wipe your ass for you. (Sorry, I couldn't resist)

Seriously, glad to hear Rick is up and in good spirits. Please let him know that we're all thinking of him and wishing him a speedy and complete recovery. My Mom came up from Los Angeles to see the races last weekend and she's been asking about Rick's condition as well. There are a lot of people feeling his pain and praying for the best.
    Last edited by jkaiser; 10-07-2009 at 11:48 PM.
    John Kaiser

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Will do and Thanks John. Too many injuries that weekend for my taste but we couldn't have asked for better weather for sure. That's awesome that your mom was able to make it up here! A lot of collarbone injuries between big Dave, John Lippis, and Rick - I'm pretty sure he'll be sent home today. Thanks again to everyone out there for the prayers and thoughts!
    Dave Landes
    WMRRA #45

Sponsors/Supporters:
    Brothers' Powersports
    Dunlop
    Takai Racing
    Optimum Performance Rider Training
    Mike Velasco Racing