Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
Rick Perrault update?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Rick Perrault update?

Anyone know how Rick's doing? Hard to have a good evening when someone is taken off the track like that. I hope someone that knows him can update his racer fam with some good news..... thoughts are with you my friend.
    db
    WMRRA #935 - Newb Round 2...

Retired WMRRA Photographer

What happened for those of us that weren't there?
    Steve Balch

Hey Everyone - I spoke with Rick's wife last night and this morning, as of this morning he is defnitley banged up, but the outlook is good.
    He has a collapsed right lung, broken collarbone and a couple of broken ribs. He is still having a hard time breathing due to the ribs. Looks like he had quite the head injury too, but sounds like a full recovery. As I hear more I'll keep you updated. In the meantime keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
    Family is asking for NO VISITORS or CALLS at this time. Rick is not on the forums so if you want to send him a get well message you can send to me at lukeonf4@hotmail.com and I'll forward to Rick and Kelly!

Thanks,
    Luke
    WMRRA #58

thanks luke, never good to have that many injuries, but just wanted to make sure he was stabile.
    db
    WMRRA #935 - Newb Round 2...

Retired WMRRA Photographer

Stable yes. I was not there, but I understand that he and another rider collided in T2. Who was the other rider and are they ok?
    Luke

The other rider was #66. He's ok. He completed the re-started 750 race.
    Lisa (Corner 9 pit/grid corner worker)

Default Whew!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Presidente View Post
    Stable yes. I was not there, but I understand that he and another rider collided in T2. Who was the other rider and are they ok?
    Luke
    Glad to hear Rick will be ok. Kevin Klemmer (my teammate) came out fine...just a little banged up. We were able to get him back on the grid at the end of yesterday. He has some video of this but don't think he will post it until all is well.
    Eric Featherstone
    WMRRA #11

Many Thanks to My Race Sponsors:
    Dunlop Tires|KFG Suspension|MorePower Racing|SpeedDealer Motors|Motorex|Vortex

Thanks for the update Luke. Much relief. It was a scary incident. Kevin was understandably upset. Glad he made it back out there. Please let Rick and family know they are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Starter 2012 - 2013
    Corner Captain 2006-2010
    Banquet Coordinator 2007-2009

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    What happened for those of us that weren't there?
    They hit each other in T 2. Rick was airlifted.
    Gary T

But corner worked all season

www.bridgestone.com
    www.adrenalinefreaks.com

fuzzy motors

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusRacing View Post
    Glad to hear Rick will be ok. Kevin Klemmer (my teammate) came out fine...just a little banged up. We were able to get him back on the grid at the end of yesterday. He has some video of this but don't think he will post it until all is well.
    So Kevin was able to find his memory card?? I looked and looked in the gravel while we were waiting for the airlift.

Sooooo relieved to hear that Rick should make a full recovery. Horrible way to end the season!!
    That's me at track exit, so you better have your safety wire!!
    Angie aka PictureChick and Monkey in Training