PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Sv 1000 $2,000

clarkracing722
05-18-2007, 05:13 PM
I bought this bike hoping to use as a track bike/ commuter. It had a bad subframe and rear wheel when i got it, that is all fixed and it is rideable now. Everything seems pretty straight and it rides nice down the road. Runs ok, stumbles a little once in a while, getting better though i think was from sitting and the injector cleaner is fixing it. Not the prettiest bike around, but would be a good track bike. Had a signed title for it that got stolen when my truck got broken into, but cant get a hold of guy i bought it from now, so i know it is not stolen. Call with any questions and if you want pictures, or message me on here.
thanks a lot,
Jason
206-276-1596

hurstdk
05-20-2007, 04:26 PM
send me some pics and contact info

Thanks in advance

clarkracing722
05-20-2007, 07:49 PM
I added my phone number on the first thread. feel free to give me a call with questions, i will try to take some pictures for you tomorrow.
thanks,
Jason

edwards455
05-25-2007, 07:51 PM
I bought this bike hoping to use as a track bike/ commuter. It had a bad subframe and rear wheel when i got it, that is all fixed and it is rideable now. Everything seems pretty straight and it rides nice down the road. Runs ok, stumbles a little once in a while, getting better though i think was from sitting and the injector cleaner is fixing it. Not the prettiest bike around, but would be a good track bike. Had a signed title for it that got stolen when my truck got broken into, but cant get a hold of guy i bought it from now, so i know it is not stolen. Call with any questions and if you want pictures, or message me on here.
thanks a lot,
Jason
206-276-1596

Can you e-mail me pictures to aracerocket@mail.com

edwards455
05-25-2007, 07:52 PM
Can you e-mail me pics at aracerocket@mail.com. I'm interested if you still have the bike.