PDA

View Full Version : Suspension

Druid666
01-27-2007, 07:10 PM
I want to re-valve and spring my '02 gsxr-600 forks and wanted to know if I needed to get anything outside of the kit and springs. What would be best, getting the parts and having someone do the work or just take my forks in and let the 'shop' deal w/ the parts?
Is there a differene between the '02 1000 and 600 rear shock as far as rider height/ adjustment?

Hypnotiq
01-27-2007, 08:09 PM
Talk to Barry @ GP Suspension North. He can take care of you.

-Nico

Mr Sunshine
01-28-2007, 12:03 AM
Agree with Nico. Unless you just want to learn something about setting shim stacks and tuning it....just take it to Barry.

piper907
01-28-2007, 06:28 PM
+1 for Berry Wressel... don't bother buying parts. GP Suspension has their own parts that have been tested and tuned in this area for our tracks. I believe you will be going backwards by buying racetech gold valves or an ohlins kit to race in the northwest. Just my opinion, but I can promise that you bill get the best bang for your buck by letting GP Suspension set it up.

#945ninja
01-28-2007, 07:10 PM
Just purchased a brand new cbr 1000rr to race wmrra this next season, not many places have experience with the suspension I soon found out, I called Erion Racing and they said the place to take it would be gp suspension, I actually was going to go there anyways with my bike but always cool to hear that from the AMA guys, gp for sure man, barry is a great guy and the environment is laid back but very professional, so after a week i have new penske shock and a new gp suspension front end, so take it to them man worth the money. And thanks again gp north,,,,,,,,,antone gutierrez